TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully everything will be over and done with...hopefully everyone would forgive each other... God answered my prayers...i'm quite happy with the results... thank God it was negative... i hope that there will be no more problem between each other anymore... i think mum is also fed up with everything.. i'm praying so hard that mum will be strong enough and also would forgive him~
Thank you Jesus.
Went out with mum and got back around 3am. Started doing my work by finalizing my designs until 5am. I woke up with a terrible headache.. I ha dto force myself up. Went printing and it took 2 hours to finish. WAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... if natalie wasnt there i think i would die though. She actually helped me coz my brains werent working since i got up.. sad hor.. until now.. im at nat's place now.. enjoying my last bits of my sooooo call holiday.
okay la..
i think i shall stop crapping here... i wanna go take my shower now...its hot!!!! HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~
hehehe...
ok...nite nite..
mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
lastly.....
I LOVE MY B!!!!!!!*mwah*
No comments:
Post a Comment