I'm not that loyal to my blog... It's just sad... Sometimes I just feel like not blogging anymore but but but but... I just don't want to put it all to waste though, after all these year blogging and just throwing it away...
so i'm really sorry to who ever reads my blog.
I'll try my best to keep more alive from now on..
By the way, the long weekends ended already... *Sniff Sniff*
Had loads of fun and feeling tired too...
The whole weekend was a surprise birthday party for everyone..
haha...
first it was Astrid's birthday surprise... :)
that was the most easiest one... hahaha...
she enjoyed herself and I got her a clutch for her from all the boys too... The boys asked me to get her a gift... hahaha...
oh babe! you got one more present coming up ok! so don't get yourself too happy bout the clutch... i'm sure you'll love this coming one... :)
second was... Shri's birthday surprise at Cynna Bar... :)
it was an awesome party!!! :) he got surprise badly and he didn't even suspected anything...
and third was Brando's surprise birthday party... :)
Brando is Kristen's boyfriend...
It was hilarious to see him drunk though... We were the audience the whole time though.. :)
Besides that, the boyfriend and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary on the 23rd of april 2009!
To my boyfriend,happy anniversary darling!
I love you too much that no words can express my feeling!
Love your baby!
OK I better stop as work pile has increased! :)
tata...
1 comment:
This must have been a superb birthday bash for ya! cool! ^_^
Post a Comment