The whole week was worked out week for me...
I pretty much did enjoyed myself but the fact that my whole body hurts SUCKS!
On Friday, was Reta's (my colleague) last day at work... *sniff sniff*
We went for lunch at Curve @rojak rojak... the tom yam there was awesome!! Another place to eat good, spicy tom yam... :)
The we had her farewell dinner at One Utama @ Delicious...
It was sad that sh is leaving the company but at the same time happy for her that she is also broadening her courier life... :) *good luck reta!!! will miss you dearly*
On Saturday, for the first time I played futsal... :) with both girls and guys... (with my office colleagues too)
I had so much fun and it was a good work out... :) We should do this more often... Make it like a weekend thing for us at the office...
And plus to that my body hurts even more... *sigh* but I do not regret it...
WE want more futsal... !!! :)
My heels from aldo has arrived!!! WEeeeeeeee... am LOVING it !
and I got myself a new hand phone! :)
me happy!! :)
but body hurts...
walking like a grand mother now... :)
okok... I gotta get back to work though...
All my series has already ended... Need to wait till September for new seasons... SO loooooonnnggg... :(
No comments:
Post a Comment