My bad, my bad...
Haven't been blogging as much as last time...
Basically nothing much has been happening beside me joining the gym.
The only way I still get my @$$ working out to loose weight.
It's just so easy to gain weight but to loose it's so hard... Wonder how some people can eat as much as they one but they still stay the same weight and not gain!
Anyway, I have been working out... Not only that but I just came back from the Taman Tun park... Just went for one round of jogging... :)
I haven't seen my bestfriend for quite some time... Missing her so much though... Need to catch with her soon though...
I'm currently waiting for the boyfriend to get ready then were off to watch Jo's team playing the futsal league at Sports Centre...
And he is so engross with this movie on the TV.
The last last weekend we went ti Fraser's Hill for a small weekend trip.. It was pretty awesome though... Had so much of fun.. :) Before arriving at Fraser's, we went for a lil jungle trekking and then for some swimming at the waterfall... It's awesome though!! :) We had a lil BBQ party at our apartment over up there. It's so nice... The weather was awesome and with the heat from the BBQ pit.. :) Plus with alcohol and beers and some music in the house.... It completes everything...
I think I shall close my eyes for a lil before I get too tired to head out...
No comments:
Post a Comment