It was time to put everything to the end. It was time to let go all the anger and not let anything destroy our relationship. I guess my emotional control myself during this past few days. I couldn’t help it but to be jealous of everything and trying to find fault for every single thing that has been happening throughout the past few days.
Jealously will always be there but I hope that I would not feel that way most of the time. I have to learn how to trust someone and I just hope that the trust would be given and would prove my thinking wrong.
Things are not the same like the first time we meet but I hope it would be much better and we would work it out to be better. Currently it is getting better. Much lesser of the arguing but I still get upset with the words that I hear or the actions that turn out to be much different than we discuss. I am trying. I miss everything. I’m missing you.
Anyway, Chinese New Year is around the corner. My family has decided to spend our Chinese New Year in Penang. Penang here I come. Hope that I would enjoy myself anyway and also get loads loads of ang pow.
To be continue…
No comments:
Post a Comment