Tuesday, February 19, 2008

prayers...

Why when I say I will let you go, people will presume that 'we are no more friends'. Why do one have to think that way? For goodness sake, we are still friends, just that we are now different and I don't think you would want your boyfriend's ex messaging him 24/7. I want to leave you two alone and I don't want to be a 'penghalang' between the both of you. I am pretty sure that you wouldn't want too right? I'm sure that you don't want him to think of me. Open your mind up and don't jump into conclusion GIRL!!!

How would you tell someone is really happy?
How would you say someone is happy when he or she smiles?
How would you know the actual feeling deep inside?

Whoever you are, just go on loving him. I'm not going to stop you because that is just not me. Really, you can't stop someone loving someone. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. No matter what happens, I really appreciate everything you have done for me. I will definitely miss you. If I say I don't means i'm lying to myself. I do love you and I do miss you. =)

Okay. That is enough for what I have to say.
For me... Life has to go on. My friend's father is diagnose with cancer. He is in a recovering state. I pray and hope that he will get well soon.

*Hope for a miracle and for the best*

My prayers are with you, uncle.

No comments: