Tuesday, March 04, 2008

crazy thoughts!

Taking my mind off things.. I wish I was out of here and way far from here..

Why is it so hard not to think about what is happening? I used to get distracted with a lot of things but now when I really want to get distracted and not think about it I can't do it... What is happening to me??? I used to be able to fall for any guy who comes in my way when they treat me nice and all but now it's totally different... I can't find a heart to do so anymore... I wish it would be easier but it's not easy anymore...

How? What is happening to myself..........???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Today I escaped from class... It was a long class actually... It's some seminar on lighting and camera shots and all but I refused to stay as my mind is not there in the class...

Why is it so hard to trust one person when you're heart has been hurt??? I just want him to prove to me that he could be trusted and be a real boyfriend to me or even to say I don't want to be a Barbie doll to him...

My mind is going crazy with a lot of things and I just wish that he would wash away all the crazy thoughts that are running through my mind... *sigh*

I wish I could run away from everything now... Where should I go?? Singapore?? Australia?? Fly away??

*Wishing my daddy was here*

No comments: